From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot toggle capslock while in laptop mode?

Since the caps lock functions as the jaws key in laptop layout you have to hit caps lock twice to envoke the caps lock then twice more to turn it off.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Mar 4, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:

Yes, the capslock is toggled, but no speech prompt is given.

Pozdrawiam,
Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno