From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of JM Casey
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:29 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: SAPI 4 driver in latest Jaws?

Yeah; NVDA’s eSpeak module is inb-uilt and doesn’t requrie SAPI so I guess that is definitely source of your problem.

I wonder  if it is possible to edit some settings within windows itself to make it work better. When you say it is unresponsive – you are not talking about long pauses during speech itself right, but rather with delays to actuallys tart speaking?