Since the caps lock functions as the jaws key in laptop layout you have to hit caps lock twice to envoke the caps lock then twice more to turn it off.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

The happy ending still beckons, and it is in the hope of grasping it that we go on.—Annie Proulx

On Mar 4, 2020, at 4:16 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki <nuno69a@...> wrote:

Yes, the capslock is toggled, but no speech prompt is given.

Pozdrawiam,
Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ratshtron
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 10:07 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Cannot toggle capslock while in laptop mode?

has he tried pressing the caps lock key twice quickly? that should do it.

Legend has it that on Wednesday 3/4/20 01:52 PM, Arkadiusz Świętnicki said:
Hi friends!
Lol its me again. I have recommended JFW to my friend, but he cannot
use capslock effectively as the JFW key! When he sets it as the JAWS
key, he cannot toggle it on and off…

Pozdrawiam,
Arkadiusz ¦wiêtnicki AKA. Nuno