From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Arkadiusz Swietnicki
Sent: Wednesday, March 4, 2020 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JFW and the jumping tray

Hi friends!

I am sorry I post so many messages, but this place is new for me and it seems I have too many questions.

I and my friends notice a weird behavior regarding the system tray. Let’s say I open the tray (Windows+B) and navigate with arrow keys through the icons. Everything is good and fun, until I press a letter to navigate to the specific entry in the area. Then, when I press arrows, JFW automatically jumps to the icon I have previously selected with a letter, making the tray unusable by standard means.

Any ideas how can I fix it?

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno