moderated JFW and the jumping tray

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hi friends!

I am sorry I post so many messages, but this place is new for me and it seems I have too many questions.

I and my friends notice a weird behavior regarding the system tray. Let’s say I open the tray (Windows+B) and navigate with arrow keys through the icons. Everything is good and fun, until I press a letter to navigate to the specific entry in the area. Then, when I press arrows, JFW automatically jumps to the icon I have previously selected with a letter, making the tray unusable by standard means.

Any ideas how can I fix it?

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno