moderated Re: Copying contents of a sheet

Pramit

Hi John,

While doing copy and paste through excel the spaces in between also gets copied and moved. However on the pasted data you can apply filter and un-select the blanks, then you are only left with cells with data but this too works on column by column basis.

Hope this helps!

Pramit

On Tue, Mar 3, 2020 at 11:23 PM John Doering <john.doering@...> wrote:

Hello:

I need to copy the contents of a sheet and paste the contents into another sheet in another workbook.  The trick is that I do not know which cells in the sheet contain data.

Any suggestions on how to find out what range of cells have data.  Then the best way to select that area to copy to the new sheet.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst