Sent: Tuesday, March 03, 2020 11:17 PM
Subject: Re: Unable to activate button menu-paypal.com

Norma,

To add to the suggestions in the thread below, you might try any of the following:

Maximize the webpage and then press JAWS key+escape to “repaint” it.

Unload and reload JAWS.

Unload JAWS 2020 and, if you have one on your system, try an earlier version. I recently noticed that JAWS 18 can accomplish some tasks that JAWS 2020 won’t.

If you haven’t already, reboot your system and start over.

For the record, I haven’t recently had accessibility problems with PayPal, but I may not have needed to execute this particular command.

PayPal has, or used to have, a recognize accessible technology expert on staff. If you can’t resolve this problem, I’m guessing they’d be receptive to working with you, especially with cancelling this transaction.

I’m sorry you’re experiencing such frustration. It’s awful when you reach the button you need and it won’t work.