moderated Re: Excel and Jfw 2020

Jessica D

Hi,
I don't know that I have one.
I'm on an HP laptop.
If I don't have that particular key, how would I emulate it?

Thanks,
Jessica

On Mar 3, 2020, at 10:47 PM, Chris Hill <hillco@...> wrote:

Check your scroll lock key, that'll do it every time.  Make sure it is off and then relaunch excel.

On 3/3/2020 18:07, Rayn Darren wrote:

Hi everyone,

Today, Excel stopped reading cells to me entirely. I’m able to use commands such as find, but it wont read anything in the cells once whatever I’m finding is actually found. Any ideas what’s going on?  I’m only having this problem in Excel btw, Word and Outlook work just fine and I don’t use any of the other products in the suite to test them out.

TIA,

Sarah