moderated Greetings and Kaspersky Total Security with JAWS

Arkadiusz Świętnicki

Hello guys!

Thank you for letting me in in to your groups! I am a JAWS user from Poland, primarily interested in programming, sound design and other things. I have came here to discuss this great screenreader with you, ask questions and help others to the best of my ability.

The first problem I have noticed and wanted to discuss is JAWS support for the Kaspersky Total Security package. I use this software and it is essential for me to have this one pretty wellaccessible.. The competing screenreader works with it OK, however JAWS has its problems. Tab and Shift+Tab seem not to work at all while I am in the PC Cursor mode. I have to use the touch cursor to operate the software, and it is not always convenient to use this specific cursor.

Moreover this behavior is very illogical to me, as KTS’s interface seems to be standard WPF or something of that sorts.

Maybe I am doing something wrong (I’m pretty new to JFW, I use it for less than a year).

Pozdrawiam,

Arkadiusz Świętnicki AKA. Nuno