moderated Re: Excel and Jfw 2020

Rick Mladek

I am not having this problem. First time I’m not having MS Office product issues lol. However, I am using Office 2019, not 365. Jaws 2020 and Windows 10.

Rick

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Jessica D
Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2020 7:56 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Cc: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Excel and Jfw 2020

Hi,

Yes, I noticed the exact same thing.

Are you using office 365?

Thanks,

Jessica

On Mar 3, 2020, at 7:07 PM, Rayn Darren <rayndarren@...> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Today, Excel stopped reading cells to me entirely. I’m able to use commands such as find, but it wont read anything in the cells once whatever I’m finding is actually found. Any ideas what’s going on?  I’m only having this problem in Excel btw, Word and Outlook work just fine and I don’t use any of the other products in the suite to test them out.

TIA,

Sarah