moderated Unable to activate button menu-paypal.com

Norma A. Boge

Hey group,

I’m using Jaws 2020 and I’ve tried to activate a menu button on Paypal. Specifically, it’s in Invoice Activity. I’ve tried with Edge, Firefox 72.0.1  and Chrome 80.0.3987.122. Here’s the speech history:

Column 10
Actions
Remind
Button‑ 
button menu‑ collapsed‑
Column 11

I’ve tried PC, Jaws and Touch cursors and from the list of buttons. It doesn’t open a menu, it just takes me to the detail page of the selected invoice. (No go with NVDA, either, for what it’s worth.)

I need to cancel the invoice, and I read that option is in this menu I can’t get to open.

Ideas will be most welcome.

Thanks,

Norma