moderated Copying contents of a sheet

John Doering

Hello:

I need to copy the contents of a sheet and paste the contents into another sheet in another workbook.  The trick is that I do not know which cells in the sheet contain data.

Any suggestions on how to find out what range of cells have data.  Then the best way to select that area to copy to the new sheet.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John Doering
Pricing Analyst