From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glenn / Lenny
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 2:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: : Com Pilot instructions

Hi Addison,
I often experience this graphic issue with technology manuals, like HAM
radios and the like.
They show pictures of the buttons, so stating that this graphic image does
such and such means nothing to us.
To make things worse, manufacturers don't want to use English, so they label
their controls with hieroglyphics and that way nobody knows what the label
on the device means.
Glenn
From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 8:25 PM
Subject: : Com Pilot instructions
OK Mario !! When I went back open the dbf file in attachment I press
alt + p for print then the dialogue box open so I arrow up once intefro
printer then press enter then I wait so it was scan into openbook then
it was downloaded then jaws say please wait then a message came up to
say call freedom scientific something ok button

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 4:43 PM
Mario I was just doing some thinking while listen to your message in
here,I was wondered if it's possible for me to try to used printer info
to scan with openbooks !! Do you think that might works? I'm going to
try it to se what happen from there.

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 2:08 PM
Oh smack Mario !! Well I had forward to the email to one of freedom
scientific technical support she ask me if I try with OCR then she give
me the instruction
Have you tried using convenient OCR? Steps below.

1. Open the document and wait for it to process.

2. Press insert spacebar. Afterward press O for COR.

3. Press D for document. Jaws will say, document OCR started. Wait for it to
finish and it will automatically start reading.

Sherry Gomes
So that what I did !! When I try without OCR jaws not reading too.

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 12:18 PM
Hello All I'm using jaws2019 with window10 desktop computer, this is
dbf file when I press enter on the attachment then I press insert +
spacebar then letter o for OCR then I press letter d for document
then I waited jaws not reading anything yet !! What am I doing wrong in
here?

Addison