From: Brenda Emerson-Alford
Sent: Monday, March 02, 2020 1:28 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problem with Internet email in outlook

I am using jaws 2019 on windows 1903. I have Microsoft 2016. I am having a problem with Outlook receiving my Gmail. It had been working before I traveled. Even though I took my hotspot with me for Wi-Fi connection I was on able to originally get my email through outlook on my laptop. Eventually I was able to make it work through Gmail by responding to a critical alert and letting them know it was me. Now that I am back I cannot get my email to come through on Outlook. I continually receive a prompt to enter my password for my Gmail account. It is properly entered. I hit OK and I get the same message over and over again. I did go into Gmail and set up second verification using a text message. I’m not sure if that is interfering with things now or not. I had the problem before I set up the second verification process. I would love to hear any thoughts on what to do. Thanks.

On Feb 29, 2020, at 5:20 PM, Jessica D <jldail13@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I had to reset my computer today.

After the reset, I noticed that the mobile versions of the office apps, except Outlook were installed.

Outlook wasn’t there, so I figured I’d give the win10 mail app another shot.

I’ve used it before, but its been at least a year, since I tried it last.

Its working well, but I can’t figure out how to change the order of accounts, or if that’s even possible?

Thanks,

Jessica

Sent from Mail for Windows 10