moderated Re: : Com Pilot instructions

So I think you are referring to "PDF" files and not "DBF" files.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of O.Addison Gethers
Sent: Sunday, March 1, 2020 5:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: : Com Pilot instructions

Hi Mario Here what the message say on openbook

An unknown error has occurred during processing. Please close and restart OpenBook. If the error persists, please contact Freedom Scientific Technical Support.

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 8:25 PM
Subject: : Com Pilot instructions
OK Mario !! When I went back open the dbf file in attachment I press alt + p for print then the dialogue box open so I arrow up once intefro printer then press enter then I wait so it was scan into openbook then it was downloaded then jaws say please wait then a message came up to say call freedom scientific something ok button

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 4:43 PM
Mario I was just doing some thinking while listen to your message in here,I was wondered if it's possible for me to try to used printer info to scan with openbooks !! Do you think that might works? I'm going to try it to se what happen from there.

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 2:08 PM
Oh smack Mario !! Well I had forward to the email to one of freedom scientific technical support she ask me if I try with OCR then she give me the instruction Have you tried using convenient OCR? Steps below.

1. Open the document and wait for it to process.

2. Press insert spacebar. Afterward press O for COR.

3. Press D for document. Jaws will say, document OCR started. Wait for it to finish and it will automatically start reading.

Sherry Gomes
So that what I did !! When I try without OCR jaws not reading too.

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 12:18 PM
Hello All I'm using jaws2019 with window10 desktop computer, this is dbf file when I press enter on the attachment then I press insert + spacebar then letter o for OCR then I press letter d for document then I waited jaws not reading anything yet !! What am I doing wrong in here?

Addison