From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, March 01, 2020 5:52 AM
Subject: Re: : Com Pilot instructions

Hello Glen:

How accessible are these two office programs with JAWS or NVDA?

Dave durber

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 2:08 PM
Subject: : Com Pilot instructions
Oh smack Mario !! Well I had forward to the email to one of freedom
scientific technical support she ask me if I try with OCR then she give
me the instruction Have you tried using convenient OCR? Steps below.

1. Open the document and wait for it to process.

2. Press insert spacebar. Afterward press O for COR.

3. Press D for document. Jaws will say, document OCR started. Wait for it
finish and it will automatically start reading.

Sherry Gomes
So that what I did !! When I try without OCR jaws not reading too.

From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <jfw@groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 12:18 PM
Hello All I'm using jaws2019 with window10 desktop computer, this is dbf
file when I press enter on the attachment then I press insert + spacebar
then letter o for OCR then I press letter d for document then I waited
jaws not reading anything yet !! What am I doing wrong in here?

Addison