moderated Re: Newbie to SAP, difficulty while using with JAWS 2020.

muhammadBilal Arshad

So, you're also the sap user, great!
Thanks God, its not a citrix environment.
Would you please share with me what SAP and JAWS version you're using?
Are you using the sap gui to login to the server, with user id and password?
Sap configuration at server end? (if you know them.)
How was the accessibility after enable scripting on server?
For what specific purpose you're using sap? I.e. I have to mostly use it for sending tax receipts.
Perhaps you consider this reply as bombardment of questions but I'm just curious.
Thanks for replying.
Best regards....