moderated Re: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Hank William Merchant

Hello back Dave and everyone,

First of all, thanks very much for all your very helpful replys to my firefox questions. So I don’t need to create an account in firefox when I first start using it after I get a newer version of Jaws to be able to successfully use it?

I am also wondering once I have installed firefox, what are the menu steps I need to do to enter my internet provider user id and password info so I can successfully access the internet when I start firefox each time to do things on the internet? Thanks very much in advance for any help I can maybe get with this.

Warmest regards,
All the best,

Jaws18 user
Hank