moderated Re: Jaws tandem issue how to add tandem.freedomscientific.com to windows firewall

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Brian,
This should not be an issue, but if you tap the windows key and type in firewall, you can get to windows firewall settings and find it in the exceptions list.
But again, when Jaws is installed, this is usually added.
Maybe the others are not using administrator privileges in their account settings.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, February 29, 2020 1:07 PM
Subject: Jaws tandem issue how to add tandem.freedomscientific.com to windows firewall

Good afternoon listers, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio.  I’d like to add tandem.freedomscientific.com to my windows 7 firewall.  I’ve added port 12000 to the firewall with an input rule which I named jaws tandem.  How to I add the url tandem.freedomscientific.com to the exceptions list?  Really enjoy the list, appreciate any assistance as I’m having issues with connection to a friend’s computer with jaws as well as not being able to connect to my wife’s machine via tandem though Kathy’s error message is different than my friend Doug’s error message that he’s getting when we attempt to connect.  Have a great weekend!  BZ!

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.