moderated Jaws tandem issue how to add tandem.freedomscientific.com to windows firewall

Brian Zolo

Good afternoon listers, Brian Zolo here in Gahanna, Ohio.  I’d like to add tandem.freedomscientific.com to my windows 7 firewall.  I’ve added port 12000 to the firewall with an input rule which I named jaws tandem.  How to I add the url tandem.freedomscientific.com to the exceptions list?  Really enjoy the list, appreciate any assistance as I’m having issues with connection to a friend’s computer with jaws as well as not being able to connect to my wife’s machine via tandem though Kathy’s error message is different than my friend Doug’s error message that he’s getting when we attempt to connect.  Have a great weekend!  BZ!