moderated Re: Newbie to SAP, difficulty while using with JAWS 2020.

muhammadBilal Arshad

Dear Adriani, Thanks for your reply.
Yes, on my machine, I checked (enable) the allow scripting box.
And yes, its a server/client sap model. I think you're right, server computer is not enable the scripting at their end, and this is the problem.
Because, As I mentioned earlier, before logging in to the server, Jaws behaves very well. But after login, suddenly each and everything goes out of the way.
I will discuss with my administrator on that one.
are you using/used or/ know anyone who using/used this server/client model or/ any other variant of SAP?
Thanks once again....