moderated Re: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Glenn / Lenny

Hi Hank,
I am currently using 2019, but I was using it with 18 with no problems.
And no, you don't need to create an account, I've never heard of that.
It's very similar to setting up IE or Chrome, in fact, you can use it just fine without even setting it up, only installing it.
Then you might want to set a home page, which is in preferences.
Good luck.

Glenn

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Hello Glen,

Thanks for your email reply. What version are you using of Jaws with firefox?I have heard that when you are first setting up firefox that you need to first create a account in firefox and that each time after that when you go on the internet with your setup firefox that you need to sign into your firefox account to be able to do anything you want to do on the internet using your setup firefox browser. Can you maybe please tell me if this is the case that you first need to create a acount in firefox and then need to sign into this firefox account each time you open firefox to be able to successfully do anything on the internet? Any help that maybe you can give me on this would be very much appreciated. Much thanks in advance for any help with this.

All the best,

Jaws18 user Hank

Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 2:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Works fine.

----- Original Message -----
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 6:34 PM
Subject: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Hello,

I am still using Jfw 18, can someone maybe please let me know if jfw works very well or maybe not with firefox? Do I maybe need to install jfw scripts before I am able to use jfw with firefox? Thanks in advance for any help I can get with this.

All the best,

Hank

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.