Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 5:39 PM
Subject: Re: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Hello Glen,

Thanks for your email reply. What version are you using of Jaws with firefox?I have heard that when you are first setting up firefox that you need to first create a account in firefox and that each time after that when you go on the internet with your setup firefox that you need to sign into your firefox account to be able to do anything you want to do on the internet using your setup firefox browser. Can you maybe please tell me if this is the case that you first need to create a acount in firefox and then need to sign into this firefox account each time you open firefox to be able to successfully do anything on the internet? Any help that maybe you can give me on this would be very much appreciated. Much thanks in advance for any help with this.

All the best,

Jaws18 user Hank