Re: About to go to Windows 7 -- Arrgh!

Lisa D Porter <lisaporter429@...>

Hi,
I've been using 7 for almost a year and don't really notice many differences between it and Vista. I really like it aside from a few things I wish I could find out how to do. And, this is said from the lady that came into Windows from Unix kicking and screaming. LOL I think you'd be OK with 7 unless you use a lot of old programs that aren't compatible with it. I've only found one that I couldn't find a good replacement yet for.
Good luck and email me privately if you need or want any help.
Lisa D Porter
lisaporter429@yahoo.com

On 7/15/2011 5:50 PM, Farfar on Laptop wrote:
I may be soon migrating (disassociating?) to Windows 7 on my work machine as
it's time for a new laptop. Do any of you feel it incumbent to stop me
before I do something regretful? I do have the option of having my new
laptop fitted with XP Pro, 32-bit. Henceforth my request for your sage
advice, everyone.

Dave Carlson
Written with grammatical care, punctuation, and capitalization because I
care about readers of my mail. From my soon-to-not-be Dell Latitude 630 in
the general vicinity of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco
Bay Area.