Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 4:03 AM
Subject: Re: Microsoft Excel And Filters

I use Ctrl + Shift + L to toggle filters on and off - although JAWS doesn't report the change.

Once I've pressed Alt + DownArrow on a filter, I press E to jump to the edit box, DownArrow once to Select All, then End to go to the last item in the list, which is usually blanks?

I'm using Excel 2016 and JAWS 2020.

Thanks,

Steve