moderated : Com Pilot instructions

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I’m using jaws2019  with window10 desktop computer, this is dbf file  when I press enter on the attachment  then I press insert + spacebar  then letter o for OCR  then I press letter d for document  then I waited  jaws not reading anything yet !! What am I doing wrong in here?

Addison

From: Carol Hamer [mailto:carol.hamer@...]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 2:59 PM
To: O.AddisonGethers@...
Subject: Com Pilot instructions

Carol Hamer, MA, F-AAA

Audiologist

141 Middle Neck Road

Sands Point, NY  11050

516-944-8900 x235, 516-393-7709  Fax: 516-944-7302

carol.hamer@...

www.hknc.org

Office hours: 8:00 – 3:45 on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday

The information contained in this email transmission and any attachments may contain information that is privileged and or confidential and is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, or agent responsible for delivering this communication, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the original communication and any attachment from any computer, server or other electronic recording or storage device. Receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient is not a waiver of any privilege.