moderated Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.

Mario

if you're asking about the Remote Desktop built in to Windows, that's a different beast as opposed to JAWS Tandem. sorry I don't know but I assume that it would be a different keystroke.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Shannon [mailto:shannon@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Friday, February 28, 2020, 10:56 AM
Subject: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.
Ok, Thank yu for that but I need the Remote desktop control.
Is it different.
I need to get the laptop to remote into the desktop at work. Both on different internet connections so I can access the programs that run on my work desktop from home.

From: Glenn / Lenny [mailto:glennervin@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020, 8:31 PM
Subject: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws
for work.
Once you have taken control of a computer, it is just like being on the
other computer.
There is a keyboard shortcut to toggle back and forth with Jaws Tandem as
well, but I don't recall what it is.
Glenn