From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 10:56 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.

Ok, Thank yu for that but I need the Remote desktop control.
Is it different.
I need to get the laptop to remote into the desktop at work. Both on different internet connections so I can access the programs that run on my work desktop from home.

From: Glenn / Lenny [mailto:glennervin@cableone.net]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2020, 8:31 PM
Once you have taken control of a computer, it is just like being on the other computer.
There is a keyboard shortcut to toggle back and forth with Jaws Tandem as well, but I don't recall what it is.
Glenn