moderated Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.

Abraham Sweiss

First question, have you purchased the remote desktop license?

The detailed instructions should be in the jawss help section.

Thanks,abraham

On Feb 28, 2020, at 7:27 AM, Shannon <shannon@bartchroofing.com> wrote:

Abraham, that is exactly what I am looking for. Do you have the step-by-step instructions for that?
Thank you
On Feb 27, 2020, at 10:50 PM, Abraham Sweiss <abrahamsweiss8@gmail.com> wrote:
The jaws remote desktop function does not require anyone to be at the other computer.

Thanks,abraham

On Feb 27, 2020, at 9:11 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net> wrote:

what's the difference?