From: Pramit
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2020 6:15 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: does jfw work very well with firefox?

Hello Hank

JFW works very well with firefox. you don't need to install any jfw
script to use it with firefox.

Regards
Pramit

On 2/28/20, Hank William Merchant <hank_w@xplornet.ca> wrote:

Hello,

I am still using Jfw 18, can someone maybe please let me know if jfw works
very well or maybe not with firefox? Do I maybe need to install jfw scripts
before I am able to use jfw with firefox? Thanks in advance for any help I
can get with this.

All the best,

Hank