From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: 28 February 2020 00:53
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.

My apologies to all I did not mean to hit send with a blank body on my message.
In light of the news, and warnings to work from home. I need to make sure that I am prepared. I am working with windows 10 and jaws 2020. I have purchased the remote license but I’ve never used it. Can anyone give me instructions on how to connect my two units, and how to use jaws through the remote access?
Any assistance is really appreciate it. Thank you
Shannon