moderated Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.

Shannon

Hope that instruction is outlined for dummies in the help menus?😉😊
On Feb 27, 2020, at 7:31 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net> wrote:
Once you have taken control of a computer, it is just like being on the
other computer.
There is a keyboard shortcut to toggle back and forth with Jaws Tandem as
well, but I don't recall what it is.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon" <shannon@bartchroofing.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws
for work.

Ok, thanks again Glen.
I’ll take the laptop tomorrow and look at that setting. Are commands to use
the remote copy of jaws the normal commands?
On Feb 27, 2020, at 7:05 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net>
wrote:
Hi Shannon,
I think it is the Tandem Direct in utilities.
The menu says
Tandem Direct submenu
And down arrow there.
I have done tandem regular to help folks quite a few times before, but I
have not tried Tandem direct.
I noticed that get access to a computer is not available on mine for some
reason.
But at any rate, I think you will need to initiate the connection from work
first.
HTH.
Glenn