moderated Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws for work.

Shannon

NVDA won’t work because it has problems with the programs for accounting and time collection.
On Feb 27, 2020, at 7:06 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net> wrote:
You might find NVDA's Remote Access easier.
Once connected, you toggle between the computers with F11.
Glenn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Shannon" <shannon@bartchroofing.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws
for work.

Hello Glenn, and thanks for the reminder. Both copies are the same year.
Version number I mean. But I would want to copy at my work profile settings.
I didn’t think of that.
That part I think I know how to do. Import new settings for my back up. How
do I use remote control? Do you know?
On Feb 27, 2020, at 6:49 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net>
wrote:
Hi,
If you have exported your settings to a jaws settings file, you can eMail
the file to your work, or bring it on a thumb drive and import it into the
other Jaws.
Unless the Jaws at work is older than the Jaws you are currently using.
Glenn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <shannon@bartchroofing.com>