From: "Shannon" <shannon@bartchroofing.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 6:58 PM
Subject: Re: Need step by instructions for setting up and useing remote jaws
for work.

Hello Glenn, and thanks for the reminder. Both copies are the same year.
Version number I mean. But I would want to copy at my work profile settings.
I didn’t think of that.
That part I think I know how to do. Import new settings for my back up. How
do I use remote control? Do you know?
On Feb 27, 2020, at 6:49 PM, Glenn / Lenny <glennervin@cableone.net>
wrote:
Hi,
If you have exported your settings to a jaws settings file, you can eMail
the file to your work, or bring it on a thumb drive and import it into the
other Jaws.
Unless the Jaws at work is older than the Jaws you are currently using.
Glenn
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shannon" <shannon@bartchroofing.com>