Richard, I was not aware the El Braille had a Rotor, I thought that was a function of devices like smart phones and tablets. I was under the impression that this is something that the El Braille Does not have because it has no view screen. Is there something I don’t know about the El Braille? shalom,
Bill Tesser
billtessore@...

On Feb 27, 2020, at 6:49 AM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Open the BARD help file in the app and read section 7. You can navigate by headings using the VoiceOver rotor.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kimber Gardner
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2020 6:44 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: focus 40 blue and BARD

Hi,

I would open the file with wordpad and silence the synth so it isn't blabbing on and on while you are trying to read.

That's what I used to do anyway. The one problem with this approach is you won't be able to mark your place unless you actually insert something into the file. I used to write three asterisks and the words stopped reading here. That way when you open the book again you will be able to easily find where you left off reading.

Kim

On 2/27/20, Marlo Green <marlogreen@...> wrote:
Good Evening

Can someone elighten me on how to use a braille display
with a downloaded bARD book? I downloaded it and the file is there but
I'll be darned if I know how to open it so I can read. Thanks for all
the help from all you experts out here.

Marlo from california

--
Kimberly