moderated Re: Jaws2019 Time table in email and microsoft word document

O.Addison Gethers

Mario I'm a little confused here.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mario
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 3:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws2019 Time table in email and microsoft word document

yes. after pressing insert+spacebar and then h, you can select and copy
what JAWS has said in either Outlook and Word.

when you copy the first selection to the clipboard, you can continue to
append the second selection by pressing insert+windows+c. this way you
don't have to paste to something like notepad before copying the second
selection, because if you don't paste the contents of the clipboard to
something like notepad before copying the second selection, you'll lose
(overwrite) the first copied selection. if you already know this, please
ignore it as I don't want to confuse you.
From: O.Addison Gethers [mailto:o.addisongethers@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020, 12:11 PM
Sieghard Nope I haven't gone on to jaws script history ,how do I do
that?

Addison