moderated Re: What does title mean afte Link with JAWS

Same here, maybe it’s some Jaws setting which reads something we don’t hear?

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 6:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: What does title mean afte Link with JAWS

I just tried a google search in Microsoft Edge Version 80.0.361.62running JAWS Version 2020.2001.70 ILM and had no links that said the word Title after them.

Perhaps a call to Freedom Scientific to see if this is a Jaws setting somewhere?

Or, in the old days, I would have asked if your screen is maximized, so maybe that is still a good question?

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper