moderated Jaws2019 Time table in email and microsoft word document

O.Addison Gethers

Hello All I hope I can make some understanding in here,I have jaws2019  with desktop computer window10  !! Whenever I go on email to reply back to the message  I hear jaws say time table edit  so I type a message  then send email  Then when I opens microsoft word document  when it open it’s say time table edit so I can type in the document or paste something in document !! Why is time table have something to do with email and document ? Is there a way to get rid off time table ?

Addison

 so