moderated Re: Using the Sharing Function In Edge

I have no tried to share to Facebook, but I have noticed that for me only the Mail app shows up for sharing by email even though I have Outlook set as my default mail program and it is a Microsoft product. One would think sharing via Outlook would be supported, but if it is I also have not yet figured it out. Of course it’s just about as easy to press Alt + D on a particular page, then Control + C to copy the URL, open Outlook and start an email and then to either paste in the link or write something and make it into an embedded link.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of clarence carter via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 6:06 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Using the Sharing Function In Edge

Whenever I wish to share something to FAcebook uusing the Sharing function, I tabb to the fFacebook button. When I do so Jaws Says Facebook then goes silent. the screen appears to be blank. I also notice that it has trouble connecting with Outlook when I identify an E-Mail adress that I wish to share a link with. Has anyon had this issue, and what were you able to do about it.