moderated Re: Jaws 2020, "Microsoft candidate UI" message - most annoying!

Rayn Darren

Thanks Dan, got it all sorted now 😊

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Longmore
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2020 4:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws 2020, "Microsoft candidate UI" message - most annoying!

Hi,

  If you are using Windows 10, one of the latest releases, go to

Settings

Click on Devices

Tab to list of items

Choose “Typing”

Click or hit enter

Tab once

Now you will see several choices including:

Correct Spelling , Auto fill and other items.

You can turn these on or off with a tap of the space bar.

Once you have made choices close the window.

Hope this helps.

Dan

  You may also have some settings in Microsoft Word or Outlook that need similar changes as well .