moderated Re: How to create a new folder

David Moore

Hello! There is an easier way to create a new folder wherever you are in Windows 10. simply press the key command shift + Ctrl + n, and type in the name for the folder, and you are done! Take care David Moore

On Mon, Feb 24, 2020, 4:04 PM ben <swigjr23@...> wrote:

Hi Shirley,

To make a folder in Windows 10, you have to use the applications key.

First, enter the folder you want to place your new folder in, and press the applications key or shift+f10. Once the menu opens arrow down several times until you reach the new sub menu. pres right arrow, and scroll to new folder and press enter. You can then type the name you want and press enter.

I hope that makes sense.

Ben Swiggett

On 2/22/2020 6:24 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:

Hi Listers,

Now that I have Windows 10 and JAWS 2020, I can’t figure out how to create a new folder. It used to be really easy, but I can’t do it the way I used to. Please help.

Thanks for any help.

Clueless,

Shirley Tracy

Shirley Tracy