moderated Re: How to create a new folder

ratshtron

or simply press alt plus 2, GRIN!

Legend has it that on Monday 2/24/20 03:15 PM, Dean Martineau said:
You can use the application key that way, or you can press shift+ctrl+n, or you can add New Folder to the Quick Access Tool Bar.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of ben
Sent: Saturday, February 22, 2020 7:32 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How to create a new folder

Hi Shirley,

To make a folder in Windows 10, you have to use the applications key.

First, enter the folder you want to place your new folder in, and press the applications key or shift+f10. Once the menu opens arrow down several times until you reach the new sub menu. pres right arrow, and scroll to new folder and press enter. You can then type the name you want and press enter.

I hope that makes sense.

Ben Swiggett

On 2/22/2020 6:24 PM, Shirley Tracy wrote:
Hi Listers,

Now that I have Windows 10 and JAWS 2020, I can’t figure out how to create a new folder. It used to be really easy, but I can’t do it the way I used to. Please help.

Thanks for any help.

Clueless,

Shirley Tracy

Shirley Tracy