From: Van Lant, Robin via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 5:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

Shirley,

I think I recall one of my issues with the Amazon checkout process around Christmastime was that it wanted me to acknowledge my default shipping address and default payment method, even though I didn’t change it.  I recall thinking this wasn’t  obvious in the way I was reading the screen with JAWS 2019.  Maybe that is an issue for you.  I typically use my iPhone app, so I cannot fully recall my last checkout by website nor which browser I was using.