moderated Re: GoToMeeting

Walker, Michael E

Judy,

The part where I had issues was after I clicked the link. The GoToMeeting software was not read to me, when I tabbed around it.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Judy Redlich
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2020 9:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: GoToMeeting

Hey Mike,

I have used Go to  Meeting for work.  The organizer of the meeting sends you a link, you click on it, and it’ll ask you to join.  If you haven’t already downloaded the “go to meeting” client, you’ll have to do that first. Then you just have to tab around to find your options, and click on the ones you need.  It’s a pretty easy site to navigate.  I am not sure if you also get a meeting ID that you must type in.

Hope this helps.

Judy