Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:38 AM
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

Hi Glen,

I am surprised you don’t get headings for the search results. Below is a bunch of Jaws speech history, as an example, I searched for “Logitech MK540”, one of Logitech’s mouse/keyboard combos. After I typed the search term I went to the top of the page, cleared the Jaws history and then pressed first 1 to go to the heading level 1 which gives me information about the search results, then I press 2 repeatedly, each time it goes to the next search result and I did not edit the below at all:

1-16 of 30 results for "Logitech MK540"
Sort by: Featured heading level 1‑ Combo box‑
Logitech MK540 Wireless Keyboard Mouse Combo heading level 2‑ Link‑
Logitech MK545 ADVANCED Wireless Combo, English (920-008695) heading level 2‑ Link‑
Logitech MK270 Wireless Combo, English (920-004536) heading level 2‑ Link‑
Logitech MK360 Wireless Combo, English (920-003376) heading level 2‑ Link‑
Logitech Cordless Desktop MK335 Keyboard and Mouse Combo, 1 Count heading level 2‑ Link‑
Amazon Basics Wireless Computer Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Full Size - US Layout (QWERTY) heading level 2‑ Link

I am using Windows 10, latest public version of Edge and Jaws 2020 latest version, but this has worked like this for me for longer than I can remember or maybe I should say I can’t remember this not being like this.

I did, by the way, copy the exact link to that page and plugged it into the address bar of IE and I still had the same headings.

Regards,

Sieghard