Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 11:55 PM
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

What are you using now? I would very much recommend you go straight to the new Microsoft Edge which is also a chromium based browser, but in my opinion nicer even than Google Chrome in some ways. For one thing it has a built in reader function called “Immersive Reader”. This is not available on all webpages just as is the case with the iOS reader view, but on many news and tech sites where you read articles it is available and it gets rid of all the clutter and there is even a read aloud function where you can select some very impressive human-sounding voices which can then read it to you.

The link above takes you to the Edge website and if you go to the top of the page and then use 1 and b you land right on the button for “Get stable build for Windows 10” button.

Activate the button and then go to the very end of the page and activate the “I Agree” link and the installer will download.

Keep in mind that for best performance you should be using the latest version of Jaws 2020.