moderated Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

I haven’t noticed a change in the Amazon website in a very long time and I am honestly baffled why several people say that “lately” it seems to get more difficult and yet others basically say what I have said which is that they have no problems search for product, moving through the search results (heading level 2 will do that) and checking out after adding an item or several items to the cart.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abraham Sweiss
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 5:19 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

I agree with this comment. Seems to be getting more difficult to use the website.

Thanks,abraham

On Feb 23, 2020, at 5:47 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

I don’t use the accessible site. It doesn’t have everything the main site has. But I’m finding it harder to check out once I find what I want. But I can still muddle through. Just takes me longer than it used to.

Shirley Tracy