From: Mike & Barbara
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Sent: Friday, February 10, 2012 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: JAWS 13.0.718 & Outlook Express

Hi All,

I just spoke with Freedom Scientific & they want anyone having email
issues
to report them to the email address below;

Support@FreedomScientific.com

Please tell them what operating system, 32 or 64 bit, email client /
program, & make sure that you include what build of Jaws you are having
the
problem with, in this case, J13.0.718. Take care.
Mike