Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

I agree with this comment. Seems to be getting more difficult to use the website.

Thanks,abraham

On Feb 23, 2020, at 5:47 PM, Shirley Tracy <shirleytracy16@...> wrote:

I don’t use the accessible site. It doesn’t have everything the main site has. But I’m finding it harder to check out once I find what I want. But I can still muddle through. Just takes me longer than it used to.

Shirley Tracy