From: Shirley Tracy
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2020 4:16 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

That’s the problem: I don’t find the checkout button. Pressing B gives me nothing. And I get a message telling me there is an error with my order and to check back later. That’s mostly with Firefox. With Internet Explorer, I have some trouble but can generally put it through—but I’m concerned about how much longer we will be able to use IE. I can’t figure out what’s going on and did call the accessibility phone number, but they can’t figure out what’s happening. I just wanted to know if any of you are having the same problem.

Thanks. I just placed a large order, and this time it went through after two tries. Success!

Cheerfully,

Shirley

Shirley Tracy