moderated Re: Amazon checkout with JAWS 2020

dennis

yes and they are very very good over the phone.

On 2/23/2020 9:42 AM, Richard Turner wrote:

Its not you.

Amazon is broken, and has been for a couple of months.

You might try their accessibility site: www.amazon.com/access

But no promises there.

On their site they have a customer service toll free number, I’d call that as well.

Richard

🖖 Live long and prosper